With all the changes in the past two months, it's time for a new
foodsoft release. So if you have some changes you'd like merge, now
is the time to do so. For an idea of what's changed, see the Release
notes wiki page
Migration to Rails 4 (#214
is almost complete, I propose to simultaneously release 3.3 and 4.0.
If all goes well, that means that future releases will be using
- Fr 14 Feb - Freeze master, no big changes anymore.
- Localeapp up-to-date.
- Rails 4 branch tested by at least two others.
- Rails 4 branch tested in production environment, also with
- Fr 21 Feb - Translations and testing done.
- Tue 25 Feb - Release 3.3.0!
- Wed 26 Feb - Release 4.0!
If you can help with translations and testing between 14-21 Feb,
p.s. I've been running Foodsoft on Ruby 2.0 in production for
some weeks now, without a problem. Certainly improved performance.