Dear Foodsoft users and providers,
I'm happy to announce that Foodsoft 4.6.0 has been released. Foodsoft is online software for running a
non-profit foodcoop (a collective do-it-yourself supermarket) with
a product catalog, order cycles, accounting, tasks and more.
There have been many changes. Some of the larger ones are:
- Foodsoft can now be used in the Spanish language (thanks to @acracia in #525).
- The possibility to automatically close orders, including
sending the order PDF by mail (#488,
- A new view for showing unpaid invoices (#520).
- A plugin
for integration with Discourse forum software
- Custom fields for users, suppliers, ordergroups and invoices (#516).
- Many other fixes and improvements, please read more in the changelog.
If you are running Foodsoft yourself, it is important to note the
- Because of popular demand, Capistrano has been superseded by
This means there is now an official, production-grade Docker
- The license has changed from GPL to AGPL (#496).
If you are running a modified version of Foodsoft, from this
version on, you need to put your changes online. Read more here.
Many thanks to all developers
really deserves a special mention here), translators, testers and
everyone who have contributed to this release.
github | foodcoops.net | @foodsoft.dev
(*) The development team couldn't guarantee the Capistrano setup
to be working anymore. If you would still like to (continue to)
use it, you're welcome to submit a (tested) PR.