Dear foodsoft users,
I'm happy to announce the release of Foodsoft 4.5.0, more than a
year since the previous one. Foodsoft
online software for running a non-profit foodcoop (a collective
do-it-yourself supermarket) with a product catalog, order cycle,
accounting and tasks.
There have been a lot of changes. What are the most important ones?
- Invoices now support an image and PDF attachment, and there is
a new invoice role.
- Orders now have a pickup date and an optional box-fill phase.
- Color markings for articles with missing items in the member
- Messages are threaded, and messagegroups
help members to subscribe to relevant messages only.
- Allow ordergroups to have a break period (like holiday).
- Allow ordering articles for stock as part of a regular order
(alternative for deliveries).
When your foodcoop is running its own instance of Foodsoft, there
are two new plugins that can be enabled:
- Documents: upload and download documents within the foodcoop (RM).
- Current orders: new screens to receive, distribute and
checkout with multiple orders (#358,
Besides this, there are many more smaller and bigger changes, see
You can download this version here.
Please note that this release also contains updated dependencies,
including security updates. Everyone is encouraged to upgrade.
Thanks to all who have contributed the past year, including @paroga, who has added
quite some features. Greatly appreciated.
github | foodcoops.net | @foodsoft.dev