I'm happy to announce that Foodsoft 4.1.0 was released today.
online software for running a non-profit foodcoop (a collective
do-it-yourself supermarket) with a product catalog, order cycle,
accounting and tasks.
- PDF options for fontsize, pageformat and -breaks.
- Performance improvements.
The potentially dangerous 'settle directly' button was moved to
the order's balancing screen.
- New screen to view all financial transactions (and download
them as csv).
- Configurable page footer.
- The use of messaging and apple points is now optional.
- When synchronising with the shared database, much more units
are recognised (e.g. 20gr, 5lb, etc.).
- Internet Explorer 11 had a problem with clicking buttons,
which was fixed.
And many other small changes and fixes, read more in the changelog
You can download this version here
This is the first stable version to use Ruby on Rails version 4.0,
so if you're maintaining a foodsoft installation, please be aware
that you might need a little extra attention when upgrading from
Thanks go to @wvengen
for making the changes
as well as all others who contributed in filing issues, translating
p.s. Please feel free to share this announcement to others who might